KEY FACTS ABOUT EXPO 2020
- 438 hectares of land off Jebel Ali equidistant to the international airports of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, proposed for the Expo .Hence a large area for lighting and signage.
- Expo 2020 expects to create 277,149 jobs between 2013 and 2021
- Dubai Expo 2020 expects to attract 25 million unique visitors from 180 nations and up to 33 million visits over the six-month period.
- Sustainability is a key theme in the expo and 50% of the power requirements to be met by renewable sources
- Government is investing US$200 billion in power sector that includes LED technologies before EXPO 2020
- Increasing requirement during EXPO2020 for printing, digital signage and digital display, LED slim lightboxes, acrylic display stands; and podiums, kiosks, gondolas and flags.
Expo 2020 is a Universal Exposition to be hosted by Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Dubai will host the next World Expocoinciding with the 50th National Day of the UAE in October 2020 till April 2021. Bringing together more than 180 nations and an international audience of 25 million visitors, it will be one of the greatest shows on Earth
According to official figures,the combined value of Expo 2020-related development projects has reached $33 billion as the UAE begins the three year countdown to the event.These projects include transport infrastructure, such as the expansion of the road networks, several highways, roundabouts, interchanges, and the Dubai Metro line set to connect the Dubai Expo 2020 site and Al Maktoum International to the rest of the city.Hosting the World Expo 2020 will add at least 1.5 percentage points per year to Dubai's real gross domestic product (GDP) growth over 2014-2020, leading to annual growth of 5.5 per cent.
SGI Dubai 2019 would provide a unique platform for your business to unleash huge opportunities. Visit SGI to make full use of any opportunity that may arise from the event.
Key Areas in the Functional and Industrial Print Market have a combined value of $76.9 billion in 2017 – Smithers Pira report (RM-https://t.co/MzpwwMffEI) #SGIDubai2019 #news #printing #trend #SmithersPira #report #uae pic.twitter.com/5duONDrEXr— SGI Dubai 2019 (@sgidubai) May 17, 2018